How to Buy Investment Property!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Back by popular demand! Our partner’s at Marshall Reddick Real Estate are back with their premier presentation on real estate investing that includes an entire overview from A-Z. This is the most comprehensive presentation on real estate investing on the planet.
In fact, countless attendees have said, “I learned more here in 2 hours than I have in 2-3 day boot camps that I paid hundreds of dollars for.”
Hear real-life stories in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
During this presentation, the following topics will be covered in detail:
- Assessing your current financial situation and setting goals
- Conventional financing, private financing, and retirement account rollovers
- Determining your purchasing power
- Conducting due diligence
- Property management
- Tax benefits of owning rental propert
- How to evaluate an investment property
- How to choose where to invest
- How to analyze the financials (actual deals)
- How to eliminate as much risk as possible
- What to do next!
- Seating is limited & for experienced investors. Reservations required.
-Tony Watson personally manages clients with over $50 million in real estate holdings and consults with over 30 property flipping companies. He has spoken for over a hundred different trade organizations throughout the state of California. Tony is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. (roberthalltaxes.com)