Estate Planning 101!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This seminar is for anyone who wants to gain general knowledge about estate planning. The presentation will give a detialed overview about what an estate plan is and why it's important to have one in place. The discussion will focus on Probate avoidance, basic documents every estate plan should have, including trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and HIPAA forms.
Additional topics include:
- Basic estate and gift tax concepts and how they impact your estate.
- What happens after you sign your estate documents?
- How you can fund your trust?
- How often you need to revisit your documents?
- Learn how to protect yourself during incapacity and after passing.
- A clear understanding of the estate planning process.
- Seating is limited register now!
-Tony Watson personally manages clients with over $50 million in real estate holdings and consults with over 30 property flipping companies. He has spoken for over a hundred different trade organizations throughout the state of California. Tony is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. (roberthalltaxes.com)
- Sona A. Tatiyants is the founder of Lynk Law, Inc., a law firm dedicated to servicing families and businesses with their estate planning needs. While serving as her client’s trusted advisor, Sona strives to build lasting relationships with her clients, working with them as their families and businesses grow. Sona takes pride in balancing a sophisticated understanding of the complex and ever-changing worlds of estate and business planning with a warm, personalized approach to her clients’ needs.
Sona received her BA degree in English Literature from UC Santa Barbara and her JD cum laude from Southwestern University School of Law. Sona went on to earn a degree of Masters of Law in Taxation (LL.M.) from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles with a focus on estate planning and taxation.
Knowing how important networking was to building her law practice, Sona partnered with close colleagues and in 2016 co-founded The Exchange LA, “a modern networking group with a non-profit twist”. The Exchange LA provides a forum with monthly meetings and activities to allow driven professionals and accomplished leaders to establish their personal brands, collaborate with and give back to their communities, refer business opportunities and extend their network.