How To Use Real Estate To Create Multiple Streams Of Passive Income For Financial Freedom!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Come learn about our top 3 Real Estate Investing methods to achieve financial freedom!
Truly Passive: Learn about the guidelines, requirement and pros & cons of investing in a Regulation A+ Real Estate Investment Fund.
Passive: Learn about potentially higher yielding and shorter term Trust Deed Investments, otherwise known as direct investments, your options, and requirements and see case studies.
Additional topics include:
- Basic estate and gift tax concepts and how they impact your estate.
- Semi Passive: Rental Properties!
- Learn about 4 of today’s top markets.
- Learn about the top 10 tax benefits and deductions for rental property owners.
- Learn about the most important member on your team, your Property Manager.
- Learn about the best rental property lenders, what their requirements are and how to connect with them.
- Learn about the differences and benefits between Class A and Class B rental properties.
- See case studies.
- Seating is limited register now!
-Tony Watson personally manages clients with over $50 million in real estate holdings and consults with over 30 property flipping companies. He has spoken for over a hundred different trade organizations throughout the state of California. Tony is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. (roberthalltaxes.com)
- Ivan Oberon is a resident of Camarillo, CA, located in beautiful Ventura County. He is the President and Senior Underwriter of Paradyme Funding and Paradyme Equities as well as a seasoned Real Estate Investor. He has extensive experience structuring Private Money and flipping houses in Southern California and Indianapolis and providing Turn-Key Rental properties in Kansas City, MO and the greater Dallas, TX markets. Ivan also has an insurance industry background of nearly 13 years, making him a risk analysis and loss prevention specialist and received the Agent of Distinction award during his tenure.
Ivan left the insurance industry to pursue his career in the Real Estate Investing world. Within 3 months of making that decision, he had raised over $500,000 through private investors and began flipping houses in San Diego County. Ivan gained valuable experience managing projects remotely and within a year he had branched his business off to Indianapolis, Indiana. Ivan learned many valuable lessons there and ran in excess of 12 projects at any given time. Ivan is also the President of his local Toastmasters club, leading his club to Distinguished status within 6 months.
When not working on business development, Ivan enjoys spending time in the gym, hiking and mountain biking, camping, spending time at the beach with his family, travel and watching movies. Ivan Oberon can be found on Facebook, LinkedIn and IvanOberon.com and encourages you to visit the company website, paradymefunding.com.
- Located in the beautiful Temecula Wine Country, Ryan J. Garland specializes in short term, commercial and residential real estate loans throughout California. His unique approach to financing, utilizing private capital, allows the speed and flexibility that traditional banking simply cannot provide. The diversity of his funding programs allows for shift changes to occur and coincide with the current market at any given time. It was this diversity that prompted Ryan to name the company Paradyme Funding. Ryan built the foundation of his career in Civil Engineering, followed by a position with Aegis Lending, focusing on subprime lending.
Ryan established himself with his branding as: “Hard Money Ryan,” and to this day, is still sought out by it. Ryan thereafter worked for Pelorus Equity Group, where he was the only originator, and face of the company for four years. Following his time at Pelorus, he expanded his reach working with Anchor Loans — the largest lender on the West Coast, with a staff of 90, and $3.5B in annual transactions. Ryan’s success at Anchor lead him to transition to Legacy Private Funding, wherein his career accelerated as a result of his lead role in developing the company from the ground up.
Ryan is a Southern California native, growing up in a law-enforcement family. Ryan strongly believes in giving back to the community and helping others that are less fortunate, and is known for his kindness, generosity, and his huge heart. He strives to live life with integrity and honesty by always making the choice to do the right thing, under any circumstance. Ryan gives his time to multiple causes, foundations, and community charities. As committed as he is to his company, he enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife and three kids, golfing, traveling, and is currently pursuing his long-time dream of becoming a pilot.
Ryan welcomes you to visit the company’s website: www.ParadymeFunding.com to learn more about the dynamic of Private Funding and the Paradyme Funding team.