10 Life-Changing Days
Of A Real Estate Investor!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The 10 most important days in this investor's life (Bruce Norris) is the personal journey he's been privileged to be on for the last 36 years. From food stamps to fortune, join Bruce as he shares the 10 most important days in his real estate investing journey. We'll also have Tony Watson discuss the tax implications of real estate investing.
Join us on October 18th to learn about:
- Getting started in the business
- Conquering fear
- Achieving unthinkable goals
- Sharing the business that changed his life
- Predict the future of the real estate
- How simple intuition, kindness, and doing the right thing can save a life
- Trump’s Tax Plan: Revamping the Federal tax code
- Primary residence vs. investment
- Short term vs. long term capital gains
- Primary residency ownership and section 121 exclusion
- 1031 exchanges: how does it work?
- LLCs vs. S-Corps: which is right for you?
- In-state vs. out of state: What California investors should know
- Year-end planning: deferred retirement accounts
Register now to take advantage of the discounted rate!
$20.00 pre-registration (only available until 12:00pm on October 17th)
$25.00 at the time of event
Price includes passed appetizers and parking!
Questions? Call us at 818.242.4888
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Bruce Norris is an active investor, hard money lender, and real estate educator with over 35 years of experience. Bruce has been involved in over 2,000 real estate transactions as a buyer, seller, builder, and money partner. Bruce is best known for his long-term market timing trends including his "California Comeback" report in 1997 predicting California's real estate boom and his January 2006 release, "The California Crash," predicting the foreclosure meltdown. His reports have made and saved California investors millions over the past decade. Bruce speaks and debates nationally as well as hosts an award-winning real estate radio show where he interviews world-renowned economists, government leaders, association presidents, and local experts. Bruce also hosts the series, I Survived Real Estate, which has raised over $700,000 for charity since the event launched in 2008. (thenorrisgroup.com)
Tony Watson personally manages clients with over $50 million in real estate holdings and consults with over 30 property flipping companies. He has spoken for over a hundred different trade organizations throughout the state of California. Tony is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. (roberthalltaxes.com)