Do You Own Investment Property?
Discover How the 1031 Property Exchange Rules Can Potentially Free Up More Time, Increase Income, Improve Tax Write-Offs, & Add Diversification
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Tired of managing properties or dealing with tenants? Looking for ways to invest into real estate without large down payments or competitive bidding wars? Interested in learning more about tax advantaged 1031 exchanges and potential exit strategies for highly appreciated real estate equity?
If so, I’d like to invite you and a guest to our complimentary educational lunch or dinner presentation which is by invitation only.
Join us at this important presentation where we will address concerns unique to investment properties, such as:
- A timely discussion about the current status of the real estate market
- How to get potential monthly income with tax advantages
- Do's and Don'ts of IRS 1031 exchanges to defer capital gains tax Two types of real estate that may perform well in the current economy
- Strategies to help eliminate property management headaches
- Learn how to buy property with your IRA/Roth IRA & through a 1031 Exchange
- How to find replacement property that may increase your income and shelter more income from taxes while improving diversification
- 1031 Exchange Properties Available!
- Attend our presentation for a complimentary dinner. Seating is limited & for experienced investors. Reservations required.
-Tony Watson personally manages clients with over $50 million in real estate holdings and consults with over 30 property flipping companies. He has spoken for over a hundred different trade organizations throughout the state of California. Tony is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. (roberthalltaxes.com)
- Robert Tweed specializes in financial planning & investment consulting. As President & CEO of TFS Properties, Mr. Tweed has had numerous articles in magazine publications throughout Southern California, including the Los Angeles Times. He is a keynote speaker and expert on the topic of 1031 exchanges.