Expand Your Income Opportunities!
Invest in non-traded corporate debt for monthly income
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Is your cash in the bank earning less than 1%? Corporate bonds offer the potential to earn better returns than cash and they can provide predictable income, capital preservation and portfolio diversification. During this talk, we will discuss:
- Current annual interest rates range from 5.5% to 8.5% (minimum investment is $25,000)
- What is the collateral for the bond
- What is a non-traded corporate bond
- Who is GWG Holdings (NASDAQ: GWGH)
This advertisement does not constitute an offer to sell, nor an offer to buy the securities described herein. Such an offering is made only by means of a prospectus. Advisory services offered through Lazari Capital Management Inc., DBA Iron Hill Wealth Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
- Seating is limited & reservations required.
- Michael Lazari Karapetian is the Founder, President, and CIO of Iron Hill Wealth Management. Mr. Karapetian has over 21 years of investment management experience as a value contrarian money manager, with a large emphasis on dividend and interest income. Mr. Karapetian is also a registered sports agent, primarily representing NBA talent.
Prior to founding his firms in 2003, Mr. Karapetian was a money manager for Bank of America Investments. His duties included establishing model portfolios for high net individuals and corporations.
Mr. Karapetian holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management/Finance from Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Moravian College and Crestview Preparatory School.
In his personal time, Mr. Karapetian champions philanthropic causes by serving the communities that he has lived and worked in. His efforts include both monetary donations and the volunteering of his time. In the past, he has done charitable work for the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary in Kempton Pennsylvania, the Bat Conservation International (BCI) in Austin Texas, and the Acopian Bog Turtle Preserve in Southeastern Pennsylvania.